Aurora Twin High (Aurora TWH) brews filter coffee directly into two portable dispensers. The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programmes: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Interesting facts about the Aurora Twin High:
- The Aurora Twin brews 10 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- The spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- The Aurora brews coffee in three volumes: 2, 3,5 and 5 litres.
- This unit allows you to brew two sorts of filter coffee in two dispensers, simultaneously, with different water temperatures.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- The Aurora registers day and cumulative counter data.
- The Aurora meets the high quality SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee.
- The 2.2 L Airpot Furento fits under the hot water tap.
The thermos dispenser Aurora is not included. You can order the container separately.