A focus on sustainability: mains-fed water dispenser means no more waste from single-use bottles; boiler standby/night modes cut energy consumption
Premium design: durable, brushed stainless-steel tap, available in two heights – ideal for bottles, glasses and cups
Choice of up to five water types: unchilled and chilled still, sparkling and semi-sparkling, plus hot water on demand
Proven BRITA filtration technology: the BRITA CLARITY Taste filter ensures excellent-tasting cold water, while the BRITA PURITY C Dispenser filter provides the ideal water for hot beverages, and prevents limescale
Powerful ThermalGate™ hygiene feature: defends the dispenser tap against contamination from external sources, e.g. sneezing or touching
Intuitive interface: dispenser operation is simple; settings and information such as usage statistics are easy to access
One-stop solution: BRITA's qualified service engineers install and maintain the dispenser; an extensive range of accessories and financing options are available
Four dispenser variants: up to five water types: unchilled and chilled still, sparkling, semi-sparkling and hot water
Choice of two tap heights: short tap (260 mm): ideal for glasses, cups and short bottles; tall tap (330 mm): ideal for bottles
Boiler capacities and energy-saving modes: for dispensers with hot water, there is a medium-sized or large boiler available with predefinable temperature settings. Optional standby/night modes help save energy
Automatic dispensing: pre-set portions ideal for glasses or bottles can be dispensed automatically at the press of a button
Range of accessories: sold separately; including the Easy Access Panel for barrier-free operation, wastewater container, branded BRITA bottles and more
BRITA's signature water dispenser comes in four configurations with up to five water types. This determines which undercounter devices are required.
- CO2 bottle: For configurations with sparkling or semi-sparkling water
- Boiler: For instant hot water, available in two sizes
- Filter: BRITA PURITY C Dispenser is designed for hot water, and reduces carbonate hardness, helping to prevent limescale
- Main unit: Cooler-carbonator with a system control panel for operating the dispenser
- Filter: BRITA CLARITY Taste is designed for cold water, and retains key minerals while reducing substances that negatively impact taste
Filtration & safety
The BRITA CLARITY Taste filter: for delicious water – every time. The filter retains key minerals, while reducing substances such as microplastics, chlorine and rust that impact the water's taste.
It consists of three key elements:
- A pre-filter that removes coarse particles
- Activated carbon filtration reduces substances that could impair flavour and odour
- Natural minerals are preserved in water to ensure great taste
BRITA ThermalGate™: special hygiene feature thermally sterilises the water dispenser tap. Safeguards against contamination from external sources.
Hot water dispensers are additionally equipped with our BRITA PURITY C Dispenser filter. The filter reduces carbonate hardness, helping to prevent limescale. It also removes substances from the water that could have a negative impact on taste.